Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Paramore Paramore..

Tonight Paramore's Concert at the Meridian, I almost forgot they were coming but it turns out me and my Bf are on the V.I.P. list just because we both work for Cricket Communications and they are responsible for the concert, I don't know this whole thing is weird I asked my boss when I found out they were coming and he said we had to win our tickets trough some radio station we couldn't even buy them but now we are on the V.I.P. list.. I am not complaining but I'm starting to think my BF had something to do with that and he is not telling me but at the same time is not everyday my BF does something cool like that so I am really hoping is him this time.
Moving on, we went out for dinner yet again to Iguana Joe's I swear the food is ridiculous good.. to celebrate my BF mom's birthday, and then home.

Did anyone watched The Hills yesterday????
I know the show is a fake and all but I am always excited to see what the girls are wearing!!!

**I'm wearing myy new leggings tonight.

No comments: