Monday, April 21, 2008

File me on Vintage.

Moving on how was every body's weekend??..mine was fun and relaxing, Friday I was unbelievable tired so I started working on some new items that will be up later on today super fun and cute, Saturday I went thrift shopping and found a lot of stuff, later on we met at my Bff's house for a "just because" party, (she likes to call it like that) liquor music and lots of talking, was great seeing her and her beautiful baby. Sunday I had to work and after work me and my BFF took my BGF to Ikea to buy some furniture very much needed for his apartment and that's pretty much it for the weekend.




This is the outfit that I wore on Sat. plus some opaque navy tights and a black hoodie
I found the skirt on Saturday it has a vintage flower patter that I love I wore it as a top added a belt and it looked surprisingly good and the leather shorts went great with the outfit altogether.



OTHER FINDS:





It's weird because I'm not used to wear whatever I buy right away but this time I just threw everything in the washing machine and tried to wear it all at once it didn't work but I did wear some of it once at a time throughout the weekend.




I am so in love with this dress is so nautical and by the way is navy blue and white polka dots not black I love it to death.



I bougth this shirt last week at a random F21 like store, I can't wait to wear it I also got a metallic top and some really cool black shoes.


This skirt is long enough to wear as a dress and I love the pattern so much is on the top of my favorite things list.

This is is for now thank you for reading

Liizz

No comments: