Monday, April 7, 2008

KATZY'S

So Friday me and my BF went over to a friend's house and had a good time I wore my skin leopard leggins for the first time along with the yellow tunic but something horrible happend when I put it in the dryer it shrank and now it fits like a top so I went and bought another one. Here is a shot.




Moving on my Yard Sale was a succes I sold $150 though a lot of things were new never used still with tags I had to sell them dirt cheap but I guess at the end they did me a favor for taking away all the stuff.


On Saturday we went to a birthday party and then to Katzy's to try a Cheesecakeshake and is not as good as I thougth, is kinda gross actually too much sweet and really expensive but thats what we live for, to try new things everyday. I am so in love.


No comments: