Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fierce coming your way.

I have been doing nothing but researching and looking for cute fierce stuff to stock up the store with and so far I have found really cool things mainly sunglasses, I wanted to focus on that since summer is around the corner also Im working on cute bags and accesories but is a bit overwhelming since I work, go to school and barely have time to myself so as soon as I get the green ligth from my boss to bring all my materials to the office and work on them when I'm not too busy wich seems to be all the time aha it will be easier and faster.


I'm a mess just when you reach that point in your life when you decide that you are comfortable with who you areand how you look everything changes I've been losing and gaining weight like crazy I recently dropped 10 lbs in just 2 weeks when I started to stress out about school and family then regained about 5-7 now I think Im down at least to 103 and I feel sick and disgusted I like to be 108- 113 but let's just not concentrate on my weight.

once again thank you for reading.

Lizz.

No comments: