Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Adventures

My weekend was the craziest weekend of the year (so far), I had a friend coming out of the closet, some seacrets were revealed and a lot of fun.

It started off on Friday when me and my friends met up at The Engine Room for the once a month event Le Sweet Addiction and as allways I had a great time, though the music didn't blow me away like it usually does is good to see your friends and just relax and dance away.

Then Saturday after work me and my BF and a couple of friends had dinner with my Best Guyfriend and his Bf then right there the bomb was dropped he told us he was gay after dinner and some drinks and some crying too, we headed off to a club and again danced the night away plus I got to see my Bestie Tania and then we called it a night.

Sunday was more relaxing I had to work and later on I had dinner with my BF and talked for hours so it was all good and that was my weekend adventures.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ke chiidongo..
se ve ke andabas ke pachangera!
uff..
ke bien... =D

i eso de tener un amigo gay..
kreeme ke es lo mejor..
mi kuñis es gay..
i es un enkanto.....

!!!
suerte tienes en tener un
amigo asiii.....
son super sinceros!! =D

oyes..
ke onda pal next fin?
hay ke hacer algo! si?