Monday, February 11, 2008

There she goes.

Here is another outfit post and a photograph of what I am currentlyy reading, the last book I read was; "Can you keep a secret" by Sophie Kinsella and is practically the shit I laughed like crazy and I loved it so much I finished it in 3 days.

I have to say las month I skiped Lucky magazine just because Hayden Panettiere was on the cover and she is not in any way my cup of tea the last isue I read was with Blake in the cover and as always I find myslef loving more and more the darn magazine, this time with Rachel Bilson I had to have it. I bougth it Saturday but I haven't finished it yet as usual. But so far so Good.

Teen Vogue has to be one of my favorites magazines as well, theres just something about the way they potrey the covergirl, and the little stories in every single issue are always the best.

Shopaholic takes Manhattan, this is just part 2 of Confessions of a Shopaholic hoepefully it will be just as good.




No comments: