Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Is it really been this long

Well I can't quite belive that's been 6 days already since my last post, that's not good not good at all, but here I am again thats what counts the most isn't.

The reason, well is been crazy around here lately, I broke up with my BF got back toghether and broke up again and then made up again, school, work and friends keep me tigth up that's pretty much it. I did go shopping a couple of times during this time period and I found a few things. Like this D&G bandage dress for only $3.75, a weekender "NO BRAND" bag and a couple of books, I haven't taken any pictures of the bag nor the books but I do have a photo from the dress.

I will post as soon as I can I promise more updates on some projects going on and loads of style snapshots.

No comments: