Friday, February 15, 2008

Lovers Week.

So last nigth proves once again that this year is the most controversial, transforming,romantic, dramatic and so on in a really looooooong time , I just have to share my Valentine details with all of you hehe ok so, me and my "lover" went to our favorite place in the whole planet where we know everybody and always get good service and is just minutes away from home Iguana Joes of course ate and then my Valentine gave me the pretties coolest Hello Kitty wallet, a dozen of red ROSAS and a Hallmark Card it was the most romantic thing he'd done in like forever oh and he also got this and I don't now if this is too much information but oh well he got a massage oil and the rest is history.





But tonight we are going out again and here is a snapshot of my outfitt
p.s. my HK wallet is inside my purse wink wink ;]



Robot T-shirt: Ross $6.99

Jacket: Ross $6.99

Skinny Jeans: Cheap Monday $ 110.00

Shoes: Secondhand Goodwill $ 3.99

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl those shoes are serious business as well as the purse