Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend Review.

I got to see my best friend's baby and is the sweetest thing, I don't know what I'd do with a baby not ready yet not at all, so moving on saturday rigth after I left her house I went shopping but not for me for my bf and I found the coolest sweater and a shirt actually I bougth 2 sweaters, but one he didn't like so he insisted I should get the money back and buy myself something, how thoughful, I have'nt yet but I will this afternoon, but anyways that same day my bf had plans to meet one of his friends and his gf to celebrate his birthday so we went to Dave & Busters which is a lot of fun, we played and played and lost though I did win some prizes, we must go again next saturday to celebrate my BF's birthday.
I almost forgot that I did buy stuff that day I bougth me a pair of Coach vintage shoes and 2 skirts and is funny because my bf's family was shopping there too and I bumped into them.

And finally on sunday I worked I hate when I have to work on sundays, my bf on the other hand was off and he got me the cutest hello kitty ever, he's so sweet sometimes.

Today Im getting a makeover and later I'll go shopping.


The sequiend top or skirt is from Urban Outfitters, Hello Kitty from my BF, Hello Kitty earings prize from Dave and Busters and Piggy Bank too, and the the little box I got it froma friend.





No comments: