Saturday, January 5, 2008

5 more minutes..

I can already hear myself saying that on the first day of school, lucky for me my classes don't start until February, and is weird coming from me as I'm always excited about going back to school, but this vacations were (are) ooh so good I don't want it to end.


I wore the dress I bought from Target's GO INTERNATIONAL (Erin Fetherson) line, for Christmas over at my parents but I think I might wear it again sometime soon (since no one saw me and I didn't take pictures) not that I need to photograph every outfit or every moment of my life but I am just saying I can use it without people telling me that I already wore it once not that I care so anyways I'm just gonna stop and move on.

I also bought this dress right when I got back from LA at Charlotte Russe and even tho I hate buying at those places my BF's cousin insisted I looked Fabulous and that I should wear it for New Year's Party , so I did and totally forgot I had my blue dress and that I needed to change the zipper and as much as I tried to do it myself I didn't have enough time so I ended up paying $20 (more than what I pay for the dress), but it was really worth it.


I also bouth the skinny jeans I wanted and the turquoise blouse. ( note the detail on the sleeves)
















No comments: