Thursday, January 24, 2008

Confessions of a Shopaholic.

I am finally done with the book "Confessions of a Shopaholic", I can't wait to start reading another book, I almost forgot how much I enjoy reading is one of my favorite things in the world, I stronggly recommend it.

Off the topic, it looks like I am starting to slow down on my shopping and I am ver proud of me because of that, I am also working on opening a little online shopping, it will be mainly vintage and handmade stuff so make sure you keep up with the daily blogs for further information.

more exciting news, not only am I going to start an online shop, I will also be featuring a once a week guest on my "Outfits Section" (just like I did the other day) and I am having another guest who will be writing on wenesdays, just to make things more intersting.

Keep yourself updated.


love;
lizz

No comments: