Monday, January 28, 2008

A memorie comeback.



As a kid I remember having all kinds of Hello kitty and Elmo stuff from pillows to dolls and blankets my room theme was elmo all alone , however as I grew up I kinda left all that behind obviously, well my point is that the Hello Kitty is sort of making a comeback in my life, the last couple of weeks I was som mad about gettin a Hello Kitty doll-bag from Dave and Busters but I couldn't afford it so I got the earings and a piggy bank instead, and this last time I didn't get it either but I got another one just as good or better, so Im happy. I also found a couple of items that Im dying to get my hands on, thank God Im off on friday so I can hit the stores once and for all.


Please enjoy my selection.

Forever21




ALL THE ITEMS BELLOW ARE FROM HOT TOPIC.






No comments: