Monday, March 24, 2008

SP is Overrr.

OK so is been probably over a week since my last post but it doesn't matter because I haven't had time for myself in so long and this week was probably the craziest week of the year so far.

It all started with my trip to LA, I finally got the Chance to go visit my family and it was so worth the 6 hour bus drive and the ridiculously hot weather. I had just packed my bag, all my outfits were put together and it was all great until I found out that the weather decided to change rather from the lovely clothes that I had choosen for a nice chilli weekend, I had to unpack and ended up with nothing but a pair of jeans, 2 shirts and my new Michael Kors sandals. and I am really glad I did because I forgot that I was going to do shopping over there anyways.

Friday my mom and I had lunch,m went to Target and made dinner for the family nothing special. Saturday we woke up early to go garage shopping and all I can say is, that those people ain't kidding every single garage sale had tons of vintage and just stupidly amazing stuff, I wish that I had taken pictures rigth away, instead I'm sitting here at work without any source of materials to show, I also bouthg a new Phone a Palm Treo to be exact they didn't have it in pink but the black one is fine. Sunday was more relaxing all my family and I went out to eat and then to the mall , and to be honest I hadn't been on a mall in a long time all my shopping consisted of local thrift shops, Ross and Target. My mom doesn't understand why I like to buy used clothes and thinks of how much I've changed since I moved out, She took my hand and told me, Do you need money?, I bursted out laughing and then she took out a 100 and gave it to me I dind't figh back, because I still had to buy my ticket back to Houston, but it urned out I dind't have to my Dad paid for that, but oher than the weather everything was fine.

When I returned on Monday my manager was on a plane to California and my Boss was fixing to go out of Town, me and my BF had to work back to back for the whole week but since family had arrived for Spring Break actually my Bf's first and then mine, every single night after work we would all gataher around andtalk for hours, my ipod didn't sleep one night and drinks and beer bottles were all over the porch, drama and more drama, nearly all the people ae gone and I'm starting to wish the could stay longer.
I had a lot more to write about but this is it for now.

No comments: