Sunday, March 30, 2008

Outfit Review

I just wanna scream out loud.. this week has been the sickest week ( I know I always say that)
honestly I'm exhausted, my last couple of days have been nothing but family, shopping, more family activities like trips to Kemah, more shopping, going out, celebrating with friends for no reason and music and music I can still feel the music on the background and my nephew and nice screaming too, I didn't wan it to end but reality is not bad at all tomorrow I'm having my hair done just a trim I hope; last time I went to get my hair done, I did something I wasn't planning on doing like become a redhead and I ended up liking it I guess we'll see what happens.


So here it is my outfit for tonight; well it turns ut that my favorite bartender and best friend and newly manager of Iguana Joes invited us over to the Inaguration of another location, Im so proud of him.



Hoodie: Dillards from the kids department $4.00

Tunic:Forever21 $12.00

Leggings: ?

Bag: Andy Warhol from Ross $19.99

Thank you and have a good night.

No comments: