Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I don't know what to name my post.

So I'm leaving tomorrow and I can't express how happy I am to finally get to see my family and just get away from Houston, however this year I will not be going to SXSW due to lack of transportation and organization, but that's ok because I will be going to LA and theres nothing like going back home.

I can't make up my mind about this outfit I bougth the skinny jeans of my dreams I found them at alloy.com I was kinda afraid at first when I placed the order because I have a hard time finding the perfect fit for jeans they never fit rigth I am a size 0 but now a days the sizes 0 from Express where I used to buy all my jeans at are not 0 anymore they are too small for me so at first I tought I was the one changing but Im not or at least thats what I think because all of my jeans are size 0 and they all fit perfect, so I was like ok Where am I gonna find my jeans now? so I've been looking and looking at different places and like a month ago, I bougth my first Cheap Monday Jeans and they are amazing they feel like leggings but I've used them so much they look worn out now, but anyways on monday I finnaly recived my jeans and they fit me so well that they have given me hope againg and it feels good.


So the question is; Am I pushing the jeans and the thights look better or should I wear the jeans which one looks better????

HELP


I found my bag at a garage sale last sunday for $2, it has a lot of really cool details and I need to take more photos of it.