Sunday, March 8, 2009

I promise babe we gonna do it again...

Last week was my BGayF Birffday and the whole week turned into a nonstop party, from Saturday to Wednesday, a quick summary Saturday Iguana Joe's Jimmy's celebration, Sunday Karaoke night with lots of tequila shots and beer, Monday was shopping and then another house party, Tuesday was a little more relaxing and we all went to eat at a Seafood restaurant and watched action movies, Wednesday Karaoke again hot wings and beer!...

This week seems like it'll be happening all over again last night had the greatest time danced my butt off and actually forgot that I was sick!?! the margaritas helped a lot too..
The boys have some pretty embarrassing videos of me singing to mariachi songs and old disco songs from the Bee Gees.


Monday morning before school...



Waiting for more margaritas.....



Getting ready to go out......

At 3: am before bed...

Liizz, happy Sunday!

No comments: