Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Shoes..

Ok so first of all I want to start off by giving thanks to Karla from Karlascloset for once again introduce me to some killer shoes, sometimes I overlook some shoes and then as soon as I see them on her is like the extra something I need to decide that I really have to have them, it's happened once or twice and I do not regret it call me copy cat, call me whatever..

Specially when today was a one of those confidence booster days, you know I have come across people with sick style and awesome fashion taste, and Houston is such a big city that you almost can't ever be unique, but I do feel like the whole blogging world has helped find myself fashion wise I don't feel like I dress better than anybody but I feel comfortable in my own skin and today was one of those days when you really appreciate yourself biig time, to cut the crap out simply by saying that I have never in my life received so maaaaany compliments in one day not braging or anything but daang, people were talking about my shoes, my bag, my hair, my makeup geez!!, guys of course gay guys I assumed were like; girl those shoes are bad ass and that bag were did you get it that's so cute and so on..it felt damn good.





P.S. Karla you're awesome...

lizz

2 comments:

don't eat my rice said...

This look can't ever go wrong. I've stared at those shoes since I saw Karla post them...tell me please, are they comfy? And do they run small/large?

Liizz said...

hey karen thanks for the comment, and yes they are really comfortable and easy to walk on as long as you don't wear them with sheer thigs cause then your feet will slip, the sizing is pretty accurate I am a true 6 and this shoes fit beautifully!
=)