Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shiny Things....

So here is to an awesome weekend with the most awesome people I know,
What I hate about going out dancing is that I almost never take pictures just because I don't like to carry a purse or any kind of dancing impediment and nobody likes to carry my camera so I always end up with no photos which is OK I guess because who wants to see blurry pictures and wasted people right??

So I took photos after we got back which again is never a good idea to try to take pictures when you are a little intoxicated "a little I said"..which brings me to the next pointless point people always think I am older b/c I drink when I go out and get into hip clubs (hip is such and overrated word) anyway I really don't know, I guess I'm just lucky.. I am only 19 and I am so bad at grammar but I guess what I am really trying to say is I am not a bad influence b/c I drink and go out though I am always perceived that way...









These are blurry but I liked how they came out!
lizz.



3 comments:

paulistanangelina said...

Oh, I just love that sequin miniskirt. Fantastic!

Pixienish said...

That is such a sick skirt. I love it! Where is it from? :)

Liizz said...

urbanoutfittters got it for like 10 bucks long time ago it was meant to be a top but I like it better as a skirt :P