Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Life as I see it..

Oh it feels soo good to reinvent yourself in so many different ways..I have been absent from the whole blogging thing and I've been trying to figure myself out and take a step forward in my life.. and I feel like I am going in the right direction, for now forsapink.com is going to get a makeover so stay tuned for lots of free goodies and lots of sales coming up!!




My lover's B-day celebration was sick staring from Sunday until last night, I am not gonna brag about the perfect weekend I had but I would say that I am very lucky to have the friends that I have and lucky to have those not so good friends out of my life... I find myself in a very precious time in my life that I will cherish each and every single party, reunion, date, conversation, silly argument and everything else that comes along with this crazy ride I know it sounds cheesy but I really feel grateful to live the life that I get to live.


lizz


No comments: