Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BUYING AND SELLING..

So today my shoe collection became officially complete and wayy too much!!?! I bought 4 pairs of shoes via gojane.com and urbanog.com in less than 48 hours oops!?!.... and as much as I hate seeing some of favorite shoes go, I must get rid of a few, 1; I don't have enough space, 2; most of them just don't fit right I know such a shame.. but it's OK I know someone out there will fit on them and will love them as much as I do.. I'm putting them on my online store http://www.forsapink.com/ so if you are interested check it out, it is definitely a good deal I bought all of them at full price and only wore them once or twice some of them didn't even get the chance to see the daylight :( , the price of course is going to be suuperrr cheap and will come in a box maybe not the original box but will have one for sure!! Greaaat bargain ..that's how desesperatley I need closet space!!!


Just bought!!!! yaayy










Non-Shoe Related I bought this pretty bag this morning!!!










I am totally broke and my BF B-day is Next Tuesday damnit...


Some of the shoes I will be selling these will be up in a few hours!!






lizz

No comments: