Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello there..

Besides being sick, studying for finals, writing papers and trying to run a business, life is treating me good.. after quitting my job to partner up with the BF full time I re-discovered myself, I'm in love with life's little pleasures like taking a walk and eating frozen yogurt while watching Discovery Channel's documentaries little things like that ... Dancing and having delicious margaritas play a huge role in my life as well but I want to take a break from that and just be happy and spend time with the people I love.


Excuse my boobs hehe..

I will have so much spare time once school is out that I decided to sell all the clothes & shoes that I don't need anymore and give it to charity or something..let's see how that goes.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love those shoes!!!