Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Makeover!

Hello !!
As you might've noticed the blog got a make over.. and so far I like it, it looks more clean and simple, do you like?? yees?? noo?? ..
So today was a weird day, the sun came out earlier than usual and by 9 am. it started raining and then by noon it was sunny again but nonetheless it was a pretty day not too much hotness not too much cold, just chilly enough to wear a jacket.

On the side note: I'm always getting mails or myspace messages on reference to my blog, like where did you get this? or what do you use for your hair? or this or that? but anyway I just wanted to let everyone know that If you have questions on response to an outfit or something that you see on the blog do not cease to post your comments you don't need an account to comment you can even leave your thoughts and ?? as anonymous, and since this blog is more local than anything, if you see me in person come over and ask away I don't bite lol !?!!?







I love my new hat!!

!Lizz

3 comments:

Trendy Gourmandise said...

like this outfit the fitted skirt lovely !

Vera said...

you look fierce!

Jadore-Fashion said...

like the plaid, cute plaid!! :)