Sunday, November 2, 2008

Everyone has a story don't they?

What a weekend! I seriously think this weekend has been the most relaxing one I've had since I don't know when :S no drama whatsoever just shoes, movies, popcorn, shopping and eating . I finally got my order from Urbanog and I was a bit disappointed :( the lace up boots were not in the best conditions and they look somewhat cheap I had to sew the top part were you tight the laces because it was riped apart. The brown ones are not as brown as I hoped they look almost black and I wish I had gotten the black fringed booties instead of the grey ones. I was a little sad.


To mend my sadness I went out today in search for something to make me feel better without really knowing what to look for, and then they were this zipper t-strap platforms from gojane.com I've been eyeing, for some reason it's much easier to impulse buy when you have the things in front of you no messing around you try them on, and if they feel right you pay and it's done. For $35 they are pretty awesome!!



Today's Outfit!

Wearing, Urbanog.com Shoes, Vintage Slip, Target Tights, Ross Cardigan and Vintage Hat.

Lizz

No comments: